· The UK Team would deal with any issues technical and non-technical where the Global teams would appear as
a containment of the
· UK Team interface with the Client and Global Development Teams aligned with Lean Software and Lean Management.
· Present idea to Suaju's UK Specialist Team evolving to a set of requirements and architectural design.
· Requirements and architectural design presented to the Global Development Teams.
· UK team works client and global teams, produce tested increment deliveries and supporting documentation.
· Product delivered and installed at the client site for acceptance.
· Our development methodology combines the paramount aspects of leading software methodologies.
· It follows iterative, Lean, Agile Practices, Extreme Programming and the Rational Unified Process (RUP) with a strong customer interface.
Software Development Methodology:
A Typical Scenario:
Visual FoxPro, PocketPC, XML Web Services, DotNetNuke, Perl, ABAP, Informix
E-Commerce, Wap Portals, CMS
Database, MS SQL Server, Oracle,
Flash/Flex, CMS, E-Commerce
Automotive & Transport
Banking & Finance
Transport & Rail
Oil & Gas, Healthcare
Travelling & Tourism
Land, Sea & Air
With an initial 20 minutes call and at a companies invitation Suaju visits their premises, analyses a particular business/function/process area for example the companies booking system, risk management process or one of their software processes and actually provide a Lean implementable solution. Click