What is Bespoke?
Made to the customers specification.
What is BPI?
Business Process Intelligence using analysis and measurement techniques within in BPM.
What is BPM?
Business Process Management using a holistic approach within an organisation with the customer needs and wants in mind.
Business Process Modelling used within Systems Engineering and Software Engineering for representing an organisation allowing for future improvements.
What is Business Culture?
The actual workings of a business taking into account their environment, ethics and how the employees work.
What is Kanban?
Related to Lean and JIT (Just In Time). A signalling system to Trigger Action through a systems life-cycle.
A system of continuous supply of components, parts and supplies, such that workers
have what they need, where they need it, when they need it. The word
What is a Visual Card?
It is a visual aid that triggers action.
What is Lean Management?
The Management applying Lean Principles to an enterprise.
What are Lean Principles? (Suaju is based on the following principles integrated into Suaju's workings)
· Understanding Customer Value: Value must be externally focused. Only what your customers perceive as value is important.
· Value Stream Analysis: Once you understand the value that you deliver to your customers, you need to analyze all the steps in your business processes to determine which ones actually add value. If an action does not add value, you should consider changing it or removing it from the process.
· Flow: Instead of moving the product from one work centre to the next in large batches, production should flow continuously from raw materials to finished goods in dedicated production cells.
· Pull: Rather than building goods to stock, customer demand pulls finished goods through the system. Work is not performed unless the part is required downstream.
· Perfection: As you eliminate waste from your processes and flow product continuously according to the demands of your customers, you will realize that there is no end to reducing time, cost, space, mistakes and effort.
What is Lean Software?
The applying of Lean Manufacturing to software development.
What is Lean Thinking?
The ideals and Philosophy of Lean Principles
What are IT Solutions?
Information Technology solutions provided using Lean Principles.
What is Containment?
Global Teams would appear within the Suaju
Keeping Core Capabilities Inhouse
With an initial 20 minutes call and at a companies invitation Suaju visits their premises, analyses a particular business/function/process area for example the companies booking system, risk management process or one of their software processes and actually provide a Lean implementable solution. Click